Thursday, January 21, 2010

baby face... or coolio?

yeah i think im funny... so one thing i am highly obsessed with is healthy radiant skin... and who doesn't want that?? ... working at M.A.C. i get to play with some of the most amazing and cutting edge products on the market every day... which leads me to this product... care blend oils..let m just say UH- MAZING. they are packed with essential oils that are great for your skin! they help clarify and hydrate the skin...i cant get enough of them... they are so versatile i could go on and on... i have been mixing one drop with my foundation to give a little extra glow and smoother blend, they literally make foundation melt into the skin smoothly and flawlessly! i have also been putting one drop in my moisturizer for day 2 drops at night.. love it as a cuticle oil, mixed with moisturizer knees and elbows.. LOVE LOVE LOVE especially this time of year in minnesota!



on the daily... i have been preping my skin with fix+ spray (M.A.C.) and then because i really dry skin im mixing one drop of the oils with a light moisturizer to hydrate the skin... then applying my foundation..

my fave foundation concoction so far is ad follows: 1 drop camomile grapefruit care blend oils + one pump of studio fix fluid applied with a classic foundation brush (#190 at M.A.C)= yummy flawless glowing skin.

heres a picture of what it looks like.. sorry for the bad lighting...you just have to try it yourself to see the real deal!!

if you have more oily skin you can set with a powder... mineralize skin finish natural (M.A.C. duh) is my fave for keeping that glow! and if you have more normal to dry skin, like myself, you can just touch up with the powder when needed thru out the dight/day...

alright so that was my first legit blog! let me know what you think!!!
xxoo
tina

No comments: