Thursday, February 2, 2012

boot scoop and boogy


so as some of you know when i have some down time from weddings i freelance for various cosmetic companies. one being NARS. i got my hands on some samples of their new tinted moisturizer before it came out a few weeks ago.. and im here to tell you the boot scoop and boogy on it.

a. im obsessed.
b. Love.
C. yep.
d. apparently its only available at Nordstrom.

my experience with this new tinted moisturizer has been nothing but positive.

many times with other tinted moisturizers my normal to dry skin just soaks up settles in my smile lines


but NOt this one! NARS new tinted moisturizer with spf and skin brightening technology lefts my skin feeling natural plump and silky soft... yep.

you can either war it by itself

or add a touch of concealer under your eyes and or where ever you want a titch of added coverage.

a little blush on the apples of your cheeks. a curl of the lashes and coat of mascara and your off.

No comments: