Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Costume makeup and sweets...

Two of the greatest things ever if u ask me!!

So..What's everyone being for Halloween?!?
For me it's a toss up... Todlers in tiaras girl, little red riding hood, wonder woman... The list goes on... I have also heard a ton of other great ideas... Black swan... That would be awesome makeup!! Olive Oil from Popeye, maralin Monroe - classic, white trash haha ( my mom is totally dressing up at this...shocker) spartin cheerleaders, hot dog...One year mg friends when at troll dolls... I'm still obsessed! Hahah love it all!!

This time of year being a makeup artist is SO fun!!

If anyone needs help creating the most party perfect Halloween look this year I have a couple spots still available Friday Sunday and Monday!

Tina@Tinabeaupre.com

Or 952-250-9583

No comments: