Friday, January 27, 2012

Preparation is KEY

It has recently been pointed out to me that i have been slacking/ been absent From my blog... Sorry:/
I recently was fortunate enough to excape the cold minnesota winter over the holidays and spnt some quatity time with my best friend and boyfriend in costa rica... Yes paradise..

When i was there i wanted to wear little to no makeup

Beofore i left town i went to see my favorite estie Sonja boatman...she always keeps it real.. Skin and eyebrow guru.

Things on my to do list:

Eye lash tint- i like the blue black tint best it's the darkest.... No need for mascara... Just a quick curl and oval.. Hello bright eyes!

Eye brow tint- my hair is a titch darker than my brows so i figured i would try this out so i wouldn't have to worry about filling in my brows every day... Brows can make a huge difference on a face...when matching a brow pencil or powder choose a shade two shades lighter than your brow hairs and more of a cool tone so they don't get too orage or red looking.....blondes should go slightly darker than their hair color.. Most dirty blomde or ash colors work great for you. Brows can really frame the face and pop the eyes.


Brow wax- just a clean up the strays.... I Ike a natural looking brow.



Facial... A must for me to keep my complexion in shape... Sonja always gives me tips on how to keep my skin clear... I'm always finding new skin care to add to my daily routine. Proper skincare leads to a great complexion.. Which leads to a perfect canvas for any makeup application ;)


These are a few things that you can do every month to keep a fresh face.... They make you feel fresh and pulled together in your bare naked face;)

No comments: